Tuesday, April 19, 2011

spring colors

I have come dangerously close to a car accident or two recently because of all the gorgeous flowers popping up around town lately.  I can't help looking.  I can't take a photo to properly capture the beauty.  It is everyway!  All the way downtown, there are blossoming white trees; white, yellow, and orange daffodils ALL over; red tulips on their way; and pink flowering trees everywhere.  There are some seriously gorgeous yards around, one of the many reasons I love living where we do.

Mike and I caught the end of the cherry blossoms at a park a few miles down the road from us.  It was very grey out and cold, but it was so pretty!







Here are my daffodils, bulbs planted last fall. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my wife is hot......

Kelly said...

Beautiful!

Holly Hagins Gilmore said...

I agree with Anonymous