While all VERY positive, these changes were made from a place that did include a tiny bit of fear. I was scared in 2009 and needed to figure out everything I could possibly do to fight. I am excited to start 2010, to continue with the changes I made last year while embracing my new life and feeling a bit less fear. I made some goals for this year. Yes, many are still based on the fact that I have cancer, but I think they come from a different place within me. I am excited to continue my healthy eating, find new ways to eliminate more toxins, continue my quest towards mindfulness, and seek out more fun as I enjoy marriage, friends, and family!
A few things I would like to do in 2010:
- Cook dry beans and freeze some to be ready for another meal. They taste SO much better. Thanks, Jessie, for that idea.
- Sunday meal planning for the week including lunch
- Broadway show with hubby
- Berkeley and other trips including somewhere hot and beach-y with mike
- Knit for the new babies coming into my life this year (and remember to bring the knitting for the waiting rooms - 1 reason I wanted to learn how to knit was so I could fill up some time spent in waiting rooms by knitting)
- Finish the quiet room for meditation, yoga, journaling, or just sitting with a book
-Deepen my yoga and meditation practice
- Give myself some thinking time on my dissertation
- Tone down the internet use in the evenings (half the time I am searching mindlessly at things I don't really even care about!!)
1 comment:
What a fabulous christmas cactus!!! That's gorgeous!
Post a Comment